We all know one or two clumsy and accident-prone people in our circles. That one person who is constantly apologizing for spilling drinks or forever dealing with mostly self-inflicted disasters will have you laughing all day.
Do you have to know of a clumsy person in your life? Maybe you’ve personally had clumsy accidents that had your friends and family laughing all day. This is the topic on the breakfast show today, and judging from your calls and tweets, we all have that clumsy friend.
Kaya 959 Breakfast presenter Jason Goliath said when he was working at Makro, he got a rental car and went on to show-off with his friends and went spinning – what a vibe; on Sunday, his friends excited him again to do the doughnuts, but was not so lucky as he crashed into a building and was called in on Monday by the security and management.
You’re not clumsy. It’s just that the door hates you, tables are bullies, and the floor gets in the way – right.
Eight signs that you may be clumsy:
1. Your friends take preventative measures for you
2. You receive presents that cater to your clumsiness
3. You have tripped so many times that you’re now a pro at playing it off like it’s no big deal.
4. You have the weirdest injury stories
5. When someone asks you to do something but then remembers how clumsy you are and says ‘never mind’!
6. Surviving every day without seriously injuring a body part is your life’s most outstanding achievement.
7. People around you are in constant fear of being a victim of your ‘unintentional’ actions.
8. You are capable of falling off almost anything and everything!
What are some of the Clumsiest or Ridiculous accidents you have had? Share your stories with us on Twitter and Facebook.