Calling all changemakers! #AidForMozambique needs you
Flooding following Cyclone Idai has left hundreds of people in Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi dead and displaced. In the midst of this catastrophic damage, The B-Side has joined forces with the Red Cross to raise donations for the people affected.
#BEthechange by dropping off donations towards #AidForMozambique from the 2nd to the 11th of April 2019. Donations will be received at the Kaya 959 offices at 195 Jan Smuts Avenue in Rosebank as well as at several Red Cross South Africa drop off zones across Gauteng, which will be listed below.
No donation is too big or too small. Food items, hygiene products, clothes, blankets and shoes will all be appreciated.
Monetary donations can be sent to the Red Cross using the banking details below.
Account Name: South African Red Cross Society
Bank name: Standard Bank
Account Number: 001355929
Universal Branch Code: 051001
Reference: Cyclone + Tel No
Red Cross South Africa drop off zones in Gauteng
- National Office : 247 Jan Smuts Avenue, Parktown
- FLORIDA: 42 – 7th Ave, Florida, Gauteng
- BENONI: 7 Oreilly Merry Street, Rynfield,1501
- BRAKPAN: 7 Derby Avenue, Brakpan, 1541
- DAVEYTON: 1352 Nawa Street, Etwatwa West, 1520
- GERMISTON: 27 Driehoek Road, Germiston, 1400
- SOWETO: 3191 Malachi Street, Rockville, Soweto, 1818
- PRETORIA: 437 Edmond Street, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0083
- VAAL: 1768 Togo Road, Evaton, 1984
- VANDERBIJL: 3 Jean Street, Vanderbijlpark, 1911
- VEREENIGING: 32 De Villiers Avenue, Vereeniging, 1931
A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.