- DO wash your hands (often) for at least 20 seconds
- DO sanitize at all times, especially before and after going into public spaces
- DO adhere to social distancing which includes on average 1 meter away standing distance from the individual next to you
- DO cover your sneeze or cough at ALL times, its safer to cough in your elbow.
- DO self-quarantine if you suspect that you may have symptoms of the virus.
- DON’T touch your eyes, mouth, nose, or face WITHOUT washing and sanitizing your hands
- DON’T Shake hands or give hugs as greetings.
- DON’T gather in groups of more than 50.
- DON’T ignore the regulations and rules in place during the lockdown, which include social distancing.
- DON’T self diagnose, get tested if you present any of the symptoms of the virus.